1. Do You Take Requests? Of course! You'll let me know your must-haves, do-not-plays, and what level of control you'd like your guests to have. I'll advise you as to what I've seen work and what I know doesn't, together we'll develop a playlist that reflects YOUR taste in music!
2. Do You Bring An Assistant? Always! Between setup, timing and cues, lighting and helping guests at your photo booth, my assistant is a reliable resource at every reception! If an emergency arises or for any reason that I cannot host your event, they will see your event through!
3. How Do You Dress? For formal events, I dress accordingly, black on black or with neutral-tones with a complimenting vest. For rustic and outdoor events, my attire consists of a collared shirt or black polo. No matter what, I dress with dignity, respect, and appropriateness.
4. Why Do You Charge More? I don't cut corners or take chances, ever! I've invested over $30,000 to achieve the highest possible standard in sound and lighting. To maintain this level, more than HALF of my rate goes toward overhead, taxes, insurance, and a proper wage for my staff.
5. Will You Hold My Date? Yes... until 7pm the day following your inquiry. This gives you time to make arrangements for your deposit (which goes toward your balance.) No commitments are valid, however, until you get an online payment confirmation and/or a countersigned contract.
6. Do You Offer A Discount? Many! When you book (1) a weekday, Friday or Sunday of a non-holiday weekend. (2) a non-Holiday date between November 15 and April 1, or (3) use a preferred venue or vendor, or (4) pay in full at the time of your deposit. If I save money, YOU save!
7. What is Your DJ & MC Style? I believe in a smooth mix, playing the song that best fits each moment. I use the microphone only when appropriate, to make any necessary announcements and keep guests informed. I never rely on Wi-Fi for music, and bring backups of everything!
8. Do You Have Any References? Yes! I have dozens of 5-star reviews on WeddingWire and have worked with hundreds of vendors and venues that will attest to my performance. I also have video coverage of past events I would be delighted to show you when we meet, before you book!