1. Do You Take Requests? Of course! You'll let me know your must-haves, do-not-plays, and what level of control you'd like your guests to have. I'll advise you as to what I've seen work and what I know doesn't. Together we'll develop a playlist that reflects YOUR taste in music!
2. Do You Bring An Assistant? Always! Between setup, timing, cues, lighting and helping guests at your photo booth, my assistant(s) are a reliable resource at every reception! If an emergency arises or for any reason, those I trust to care for my responsibilities are there to see you through!
3. How Do You Dress? For formal events, I dress accordingly, black on black or with neutral-tones and a complimenting vest. For rustic and outdoor events, my attire consists of a collared shirt or black polo. No matter what, I dress appropriately, with dignity and respect for the occasion.
4. Why Do You Charge More? I don't cut corners or take chances, ever! I've invested over $50,000 in the best sound and lighting technology available and training in professional development workshops. More than half of what I charge goes toward overhead, insurance, taxes, and a proper wage for my assistant(s).
5. Will You Hold My Date? Absolutely! Once you get confirmation that your date is open, you have until the 5pm the following business day to follow up and place a deposit. If another request comes before your deposit clears, I will notify you and extend an additional day before releasing your date to another couple.
6. Do You Offer A Discount? I certainly do! Book (1) any weekday evening or daytime event. (2) a non-Holiday week date between November 15 and April 1, or (3) book any one of my preferred local venues, or (4) pay in full with cash at the time of your deposit. The rule is... if I save money, YOU save money!
7. What is Your DJ & MC Style? I believe in a smooth mix, playing the song that best fits each moment. I use the microphone only when appropriate, making necessary announcements to keep guests informed. I never rely on Wi-Fi for music, and bring backups of everything!
8. Do You Have Any References? Yes! I have dozens of 5-star reviews on WeddingWire and have worked with hundreds of vendors and venues that will attest to my performance. I also have video coverage of past events I would be delighted to show you when we meet, before you book!